News about the JDebugTool® graphical Java™ debugger version 5.
New JDebugTool releases are announced here:
Version 5.0.5 -- September 4, 2010
- This release works around some possible JFileChooser defects.
Version 5.0.4 -- June 25, 2010
- This release makes some minor improvements.
Version 5.0.3 -- June 14, 2010
- This release fixes a defect where sorting by clicking on a table column
header in a table displaying Java variables, would cause the row based tool tips
to become out of sync.
Version 5.0.2 -- June 7, 2010
- This release now saves watchpoints (that are not constrained to a particular
object instance) in the project settings.
Version 5.0.1 -- June 1, 2010
- This release colorizes the output from the Expressions panel.
- The CLASSPATH dialog (displayed from the Run dialog), now has separate
buttons for Add Directory and for Add Jar File.
Version 5.0 -- May 24, 2010
- This release starts the JDebugTool 5.x series of versions.
- Please visit the Purchase page for upgrade/purchase information.